Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Investment Blog


One of my greatest dream is to help others especially the poor. So that I can help as much as I want, I need to have more, so that I can share more, too.

 Yes! I need to become rich!

I know I can not become one overnight. It's a long way to go for me. But I've started a few years ago.

I have started to invest.

The things I learned about investments, I consider a gift. Gifts are meant to be shared.                 

 In my own little way, I want to share all the things I learned from people and my personal experiences as well. I want to express them in my own simple language.

This blog is also an investment journal. I want to share how my investment grow. I want to inspire my readers. For those who are not yet in this journey, I would want them to go with me, and with others that are doing like my stuff. 

So, . . . . Welcome! and enjoy. . . .

Feel free to share your thoughts, too, if you want.




1 comment:

  1. Check out my blog about Finance and investing

    http://opessensu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

March 2013