Sunday, March 3, 2013

An Investment Journey Started


                               Stocks. Stock Market. Stock Market Investments.

I learned about these words in college, particularly in one of my Accounting subjects. It was then that I dreamed of investing in the stock market someday. That day came four years ago.

That was when my investment journey started.

It was Bo Sanchez who invited me to join his Truly Rich Club. A few months later he was talking about investments. He was advising on investing in mutual fund and stocks and not in banks.

He introduced ATR Kim Eng and Citiseconline.com now COL Financial.

Hence, as soon as I got the fund, I invested on his recommended brokers.

As of this time, my investment in ATR Kim Eng gained 75%.  I invested one time and didn't continue investing.

It was in COL Financials that I continued investing until now and my investment have been growing even if I didn't religiously invest.  I find it more exciting here because it is a dream come true to me. I don't only work in a bank, but I became a part owner as well. Not just one, but more! *:-)

 Isn't that cool?





P.S.

Do You Want to Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time? Click here and join Bo Sanchez' TrulyRichClub and be abundantly blessed.

Transform your health, in body and soul, one simple and powerful habit at a time. Try 52 Healing Habits and enjoy financial abundance to the max.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2013